Apex Legends is becoming a hotter game in Battle Royale series. There is no denying that Apex Legends is such a big rival to PUBG and Fortnite when it allows gamers to have a free gaming experience with unique gameplay, intense matches, and wonderful in-game features. The most interesting thing about Apex Legends is that it integrates the Hero system into the game, and each of them bears exclusive skills. With this wonderful combination, players will create a special team full of excellent heroes. Below here is a full guide on the in-game heroes, together with some handy methods you can follow for your entry.
Heroes in Apex Legends
First of all, all gamers need to know that each hero has 3 kinds of skills, including Passive, Tactical and Ultimate. Passive is the skill that is automatic and it can last during the course of the game. Tactical is an ability that you can frequently activate, while Ultimate is the last tactic that can be triggered right after charging enough energy. The energy bar can be filled through over time or via special items in the game. Let’s take a look at the full list of in-game heroes now!
- Passive: Double Time – Getting shot while running allows the movement speed to be faster.
- Tactical: Smoke Launcher – Shooting a special bomb will create a smoke wall covering the enemy’s vision.
- Ultimate: Rolling Thunder – Summons a huge number of bullets to directly attack down the terrain and deal wide area damage.
Bangalore is suitable for gamers who play traditional FPS when almost depending on the skills of using guns and movements. However, with the ability to throw smoke bombs on a wide area, Bangalore is also able to support the teammates to hide under the enemy bullets or move in another direction.
- Passive: Tracker – Can spot the marks left by the enemies, like opening doors, swing the rope, etc.
- Tactical: Eye of The Allfather – Reveals all the locations or traps of the enemies, together with the hints left by them in the closest house.
- Ultimate: Beast of The Hunt – Shows enemies directly in real time, allowing to know the exact location regardless of hiding behind a barrier or a building. Shows the enemy’s path and increases the movement speed in a given time.
Although the Passive Skill of Bloodhound is kind of redundant and not much handy, but the other two skills are easy to bring a huge advantage to the hero when the playing area gets smaller. Having Bloodhound in the team, surely the gamers will find it much easier in pinpointing the direction of the enemy movement. Â
- Passive: Nox Vision – Can see the enemies through poison gas.
- Tactical: Nox Gas Trap – Releases the traps of poison gas when being shot or activated by an enemy.
- Ultimate: Nox Gas Granade – Directly launches toxic grenades in a wide radius and inflicts massive damage on enemies.
All three skills of Caustic support each other very well when the gamer wants to surround the targets or ambush the enemies. Not only this, but these abilities also allows the gamers to defend the team or want to hold the opponent to heal the health or escape.
- Passive: Gun Shield – When aiming, the gun will automatically deploy a shield to block the enemy bullets from the front.
- Tactical: Dome of Protection – Deploys the shield in a broad area surrounding the hero as well as the teammates so they won’t soak the enemy fire.
- Ultimate: Defensive Bombardment – Summons plenty of bombs and throws them down the map in a specific location.
Gibraltar plays like a true Tanker in a team when he is able to defend his teammates very well. Nevertheless, in an emergency case, he can still use Ultimate to cope with the enemies, making him a real warrior in the game.
- Passive: Combat Medic – Revives the teammates faster if well-protected by the shield. The first-aid kits apply 25% faster.
- Tactical: D.O.C Heal Drone – Deploys a robot to save and revive the blood for nearby teammates.
- Ultimate: Care Pakage – Summons down the map containing a wide range of armor and equipment.
Just like the name said, Lifeline mostly focuses on helping the teammates in the role of a “nurse” on the battleground. Not only that, with the Ultimate – Care Pakage, Lifeline becomes a necessary part of the team.
- Passive: Encore – Automatically deploys illusions and gets in the stealth mode when being defeated in 5 seconds.
- Tactical: Psychout – Deploys a vague image of himself that is able to move on the battlefield to distract the enemies.
- Ultimate: Vanishing Act – Deploys multiple illusions while in the stealth mode.
Mirage works like a real ambusher who is ready to pop up and vanish away from the map and drive the enemies insane when they can’t know what he is up to.
- Passive: Insider Knowledge – Scans the signal generator to know exactly where the shrunk circle will go.
- Tactical: Grappling Hook – Releases the hook to launch himself into impossible locations.
- Ultimate: Zipline – Creates swings from high positions for all teammates move quickly to the necessary places.
This hero is another one who can support the teammates very well. Not only that, but Pathfinder is also able to determine the direction of the circle, allowing the gamers to pick a nice place in the final rounds.
- Passive: Voices form the Void – This mysterious voice will notify the incoming danger.
- Tactical: Into the Void – Moves into another dimension and completely avoids the damage dished out by the enemy. But moving will leave some marks on the pathway.
- Ultimate: Dimensional Rift – Creates 2 space gates connected each other, and a limited time to create the second ports is 60 seconds. This space port allows all members of the team to move.
Wraith can be regarded as a tough Hero to play and required to have the most calculating brain in Apex Legends. Movement, calculating time and speculating the enemy’s path are all necessary to carry out the Skill effectively. But, when you already master it, you can totally overcome all the risks as well as help the whole team save each other easily.