Apex Legends is a battle royale game that is playable on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. There have been plenty of worldwide players joining Apex Legends game already. To make everything in the game better, Respawn Entertainment has launched a brand new update for Apex Legends. The new update carries minor additions, several patch notes as well as some bug fixes. Hopefully, these changes will bring you better game experience. Donât forget to send your feedback on these changes to the team and let them know what they should do to polish the in-game features. Now, you can check out the full patch notes for this Apex Legends update.
Detailed patch notes for Apex Legends Update 1.06 for all platforms
Quality of Life
- Now, you can use the latest ability that has just been added in order to team up with the last squad you played with. After every match, some buttons showing the last two people you played with will appear in the lobby. You can select these buttons to invite those people to your squad if you want.
- There are some extra behind-the-scenes improvements made for defeating cheaters.
- Now, throughout the intro and Legend selection, you will see the Mute button.
- When you utilize the Report Player button for PC, the option of choosing Cheat or Other will be given to you.
- You are able to select to permit invites or opt out in the Friends menu.
- There were also some minor improvements made to the UI for customizing Legends.
- There was an option added to the game in order to turn off lighting on compatible hardware. For instance, Razer Chroma devices in the Mouse/Keyboard settings.
- There are now some informative messages popping up on PC for crashes because of:
- Using up memory
- CPU errors that are best described by overclocking/overheating.
- Now, the turrets on Supply Ships have a better collision.
- Made some stable fixes to all platforms
- Made a fix to a problem in which the Battle Pass rewards page would not let players select a default item, leading to a nearly blank page.
- Made a fix to a bug for PS4 and X1 where trying to utilize a keyboard to chat several times could lead to a fatal script error.
- Addressed a bug with Banner Cards that didnât appear throughout and at the end of a match.
Jump Pad phase walk interactions
- Octaneâs Jump Pad will not have an influence on players when using Into the Void ability anymore.
According to a warning sent by Respawn Entertainment, players should know that the account might reset after this new update.
“We are aware of the reports of accounts being reset after the update and looking into it now.”